Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those on the fence on whether to buy that Lamborghini or not, they have an amazing deal for you.

NEW YORK — Sirius Satellite Radio says it has signed a deal with Automobili Lamborghini to be the exclusive satellite radio provider to the Italian exotic-car builder, starting with the 2009 Murciélago.

The purchase of a new Murciélago will include a lifetime subscription to Sirius, the companies said.

Lamborghini is part of the Volkswagen group. Sirius previously had signed exclusive deals with the Audi, Bentley and VW brands.

What this means to you: After the XM-Sirius merger, "exclusive" won't carry quite the same cachet in the satellite-radio business. — Paul Lienert, Correspondent

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I'm havin' my people call their people...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
To bad there is no Lambo dealers around here.

In fact, I've never seen one in Canada :dur:

·
Registered
96 Posts
[quote author=cromus link=topic=115637.msg2415357#msg2415357 date=1214315800]
sat radio was the only thing holding me back... :dunno:
[/quote]

Yea me too ... now i gotta get one lol ...

speaking of lambos if u haven't seen one in real life u have to ... now i'm not a big fan of lambos really i've driven the gallardo and the muciolago and LP640 ... oh and the Countach out of all of them i like the LP640 just because u can actually feel like they put some work into it they actually thought about the gear changes and the engine as much as they thought about the looks of the car the gallardo is a piece of shit to tell u the truth i have more fun in my Audi RS than that piece of shit ( no offense if anyone owns one) now down to the Countach .... well.... its an old lambo so u have to pay respect to it i loved it as a car but if u want a 30 min work out in the car while ur driving its the car to have (if u can find a good one) the clutch is tooooo heavy and the gear changes are sluggish and u feel like ur about to rip an arm our everytime u think about changing gears ... when i drove it around DC for 2 weeks i used to keep in 2nd all the time just so i wouldn't have to shift from first ( and no it didn't hurt the car... it can handle it ) oh yea and if u live in a city and ur gonna drive the countach dont go into parking garages and when u paralled park open the door and look out the top of the car coz that so called back window isn't really anything but a 1footX5inch piece of glass ...

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
That's a pricey Sirius Sat radio.

·
Registered
805 Posts
[quote author=buttdart link=topic=115637.msg2415410#msg2415410 date=1214316725]
this is the same guys office. he gets 2-3 new exotics each year. he runs a sleep center and is in his low 30's.

[/quote]

:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
982 Posts
[quote author=Mindless link=topic=115637.msg2415496#msg2415496 date=1214318536]
poor guy. I see this economic crunch is hitting him hard.
[/quote]he's extremely successful. i'm not envious of him at all, rather intrigued. he drives the cars HARD too. have you ever heard an LP640 WOT? !? ahhhh...drool

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
I am much more a fan of the prancing pony then of the bull.

One of my fondest memories was of seeing a countach and a porsche 911 line up at a light. It was a two lane left turn on to a semi-rural highway. They make the left and punch it. By the time they crest the low hill (about 1/3 mile) and I lost sight of them they had to have been doing 110+ and pouring on the speed.

a two miles later there is the countach and the porsche with 2 cop cars pulled up behind them.

It was exciting to see both things :)
-Matt

PS My favorite car is the Ferrari 430, then the 360 and then the 355

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
I've never liked Lambos but ooooh do I love some Ferarris.

[quote author=buttdart link=topic=115637.msg2415363#msg2415363 date=1214316000]
there is a guy back in kansas where i lived that had a baby blue LP640.

i pulled up next to it in my car and it made the ms3 feel like a 4x4.
[/quote]

I know what you mean, I felt like I was driving a monster truck when I parked next to this...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts