Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i could have sworn that when my salesman said the final goodbye before i drove off the lot into the sunset that he said i should be receiving an evaluation card and a coupon for a free oil change in a few weeks but yesterday a rep. from the dealership called me to see if everything is ok with the purchase. when i asked her about the free initial oil change she acted as though the salesman was talking out of his ass and there would be no coupon arriving shortly. just wondering which one of these perps is the one talking out of their ass.
did you get a free oil change?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Its been a month I was suppose to recieve a eval form in the mail. If I took it in back to the dealership I was suppose to get the car detailed for free. But that never happened.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I too was told that my 1st oil change was free. I was never informed of a coupon but if the dealership gives me flak I am pointing fingers and name dropping my salesman. Not in a rude way, the oil change is only 20 bucks, but when the day come I will welcome the free service.

I did recieve a feedback form in the mail shortly after my purchase and the dealer did come through with the free tank of gas that they promised. I just signed the form and they filled it out.

I would guess though that you aren't supposed to get free stuff but if thats what you were told...get it.

·
Registered
819 Posts
[quote author=IlikeGUNS link=topic=70983.msg1246193#msg1246193 date=1172934200]
i could have sworn that when my salesman said the final goodbye before i drove off the lot into the sunset that he said i should be receiving an evaluation card and a coupon for a free oil change in a few weeks but yesterday a rep. from the dealership called me to see if everything is ok with the purchase. when i asked her about the free initial oil change she acted as though the salesman was talking out of his ass and there would be no coupon arriving shortly. just wondering which one of these perps is the one talking out of their ass.
did you get a free oil change?
[/quote]

they sent me a coupon for a free oil change in the mail, about a month after i purchased my car. but i think u don't have to change the oil till 5k anyway, so i have a long ways to go til i need it.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I received 4 free oil changes free, so did my brother.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was never told I was getting a free oil change... About three weeks after my purchase they did send me a "coupon" for a $40 oil change, with these cheeseball graphs on them that told me I have "50% or more" life remaining in my brake pads and tires on my new vehicle. :lol:

The survey about my buying experience came about a week before that...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got my survey and filled it out today, in the area to write a message i told 'em about the questioning of free oil change so we'll see. maybee in another week like you say.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
i didn't get dick.

but i do get coupons in the mail, so it's cheap and they'll drive me back to work if it's gonna take a while.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
You know, I should probably do that. My survey is on my kitchen table, awaiting completion.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I didnt even get my friggin survey, nor my welcome kit. I finally called MNAO and asked for the welcome kit, it guess it comes with a touch up can, but no survey. My dealer was gonna trade me a favorable survey for the 6 disk changer, bs. i bet but it was my 2nd car thru em. Wheres my damn survey?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts