Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guyz.. need your help! i'm looking at a fully loaded (w/ nav and auto) mazda3 HB.. my dealer gave me a price of $21940 excluding tax.. is that a good deal? btw, i'm in Seattle, WA.

THANKS MUCH

·
Registered
256 Posts
MSRP is over 23 isn't it? Do you know what invoice is for the car? How far over are you? You should not think about the price, you should think in terms of invoice + $xxx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EnFuego138 said:
MSRP is over 23 isn't it? Do you know what invoice is for the car? How far over are you? You should not think about the price, you should think in terms of invoice + $xxx
Hey hey.. the invoice price given at edmunds.com is $21611.. but cars.com gives an invoice of $21190... what do you think? i found out that the difference between the two prices comes from the fact that edmunds.com adds a sport package item.. which i think is weird because that isnt an option for the HB is it??

thanks a lot again

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
You are correct, the Sport Package is standard on the HB. There is a problem with Edmunds software that allows you to choose the SP even though it is standard. Just redo your figures without the sport package "checked" on the options list to get the actual invoice price.

·
Registered
947 Posts
There are 10 fully loaded HBs in the Seattle area, so these are not in short supply. Offer invoice, not a penny more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts