Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am really digging these Enkei NT03+Ms, but I think I am asking for trouble because the only 17X7.5 offset they offer is 40mm. Using an offset calculator, wouldn't that put the edge of the wheel like 0.5" beyond the front fenders? I still don't totally understand what does and doesn't work, but if it stuck out that far and I didn't plan on lowering the car, would I have issues? Oh, here is a pic for those of you who don't know what I am talking about:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
if ur not gonna lower, you will be fine, but i think thats gonna be ehh... you could prolly roll your fenders and it will fit with a drop.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Dude, I have the same wheel specs ( 17x7.5 @ +40 ) and it's quite fine, never rubbed. I use 215's on there also. Get'em if you dont have a mega agressive drop though, like more then 2"... But you should be fine!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=Depou link=topic=69805.msg1214756#msg1214756 date=1171781019]
Dude, I have the same wheel specs ( 17x7.5 @ +40 ) and it's quite fine, never rubbed. I use 215's on there also. Get'em if you dont have a mega agressive drop though, like more then 2"... But you should be fine!
[/quote]

Good to hear! Do you have any pics from the front that show how far they stick out relative to the fender? That would really help!

·
Registered
920 Posts
The only one that could help you is this one, im the back, remember, I havent installed my camber kit and i'm droped on Tein Basics.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It doesn't look bad in that pic. Do you feel, after having them for a while, that it gives it a nice agressive appearance? Did you notice any handling difference over stock because of the 2 inch wider wheel base? Thanks for all of your help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts