Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Personally I like it - reminds me of the 6 - and I'm one of not too many ppl that actually like the 6's extensive use of alluminum.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FR3D said:
nice, but I think it's a bit too much silver :roll:
i agree.. but it's quite nice to have some silver in the console.. easy to clean :lol:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I would like to have something like that on the areas around the driver door/window switches, and the passenger window switch, like what PhilGood did with his wood trim, but too much more would look "added-on"/ not cohesive etc.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
way too much silver for me. A little piece here and there would be nice but that is overkill for me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
too much silver

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Overkill in the center console. I think the nice highlights in the doors are okay...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It would be great if the centre console can be done in one single piece.. no gaps..

·
Registered
273 Posts
i want a real carbon fiber on when i get my 3
stress the "real"
and then i want to replace the fake looking stuff with real carbon fiber

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'd like to see the piece around and to the right of the radio display in the same aluminum looking trim as around the gear shift, along with the pieces on the door the same color. That would be more than enough silver trim for me, at least for keeping it subtle and understated. Maybe the center console just to unify the whole car....hmm, maybe not. I'd want to see it on somebody else's 3 first.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Jebus said:
stress the "real"
it looked like the company that made this brushed aluminum kit could also do the same with real carbon fiber.. scroll to the bottom of the auction and check it out..

·
Registered
273 Posts
dk0280 said:
Jebus said:
stress the "real"
it looked like the company that made this brushed aluminum kit could also do the same with real carbon fiber.. scroll to the bottom of the auction and check it out..
woah thanks didnt see that

·
Registered
238 Posts
budgy said:

I would buy it and only use the pieces I wanted too ;)
yea....that's a good idea.....that's probably the same thing i would do cuz that's really just waay too much silver

·
Registered
327 Posts
it's not bad, but I like wood trim better.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ummm... I don't like it. Too... I don't... Flashy?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts