Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if altezza tail lights will come out for the mz3 or not...

they probably will come out with one in a few months right?

i wonder if it'll look good or not....

·
Registered
432 Posts
APC will probably come up with something for the Mz3.. but they usually don't fit well... poor quality.

Try and get the OEM LED taillights.. i think they are so cool..

·
Banned
868 Posts
I think they pretty much look like altezza lights as is...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Jebus said:
the ricing has begun...

the horror....i really hope you dont put altezzas on this one....spare it for the civics and EVERY OTHER CAR and or VAN/TRUCK out there...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try and get the OEM LED taillights.. i think they are so cool..
what r OEM LED tailights?

the horror....i really hope you dont put altezzas on this one....spare it for the civics and EVERY OTHER CAR and or VAN/TRUCK out there...
hahaha.......i was just curious.....i'm hoping someone else does cuz then i would buy the black tailights off them

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ugh, the factory lights look great IMO. The only thing I would think of changing would be making the fronts xenon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
bknauss said:
Ugh, the factory lights look great IMO. The only thing I would think of changing would be making the fronts xenon.
I totally agree. :wink: I think the stock lights on my hatch look even better than the altezza....IMO of course :oops:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
turtle said:
hahaha.......i was just curious.....i'm hoping someone else does cuz then i would buy the black tailights off them
This thread was a plant then and you're not really thinking of putting altezza's in your 3? GOOD! IMO, aftermarket chromed lights look bad. Even stock taillights in the Lexus trucks and Altimas are starting to look dated. I personally love the black look - matches our black housed headlights. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
if there are lots of MZ3s with "Altezzas light", I would go to dump the MZ3 and lease the civic. Don't hurt the car's image.
and if u want to Altezzas light, have a IS300 instead.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rpc180 said:
turtle said:
This thread was a plant then and you're not really thinking of putting altezza's in your 3? GOOD! IMO, aftermarket chromed lights look bad. Even stock taillights in the Lexus trucks and Altimas are starting to look dated. I personally love the black look - matches our black housed headlights. ;)
exactly.....haha.........i want those black tailights!!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
FR3D said:
the only car that looks good with altezzas is a IS300 (or a Altezza) :p
And even then, it looks like poo.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thing is, Turtle, who started the thread has the red tail lights :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts