Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last spring I had a body kit put on my car (extreme dimensions b-2 same as the one on shibby's car) over the fall some DIPSHIT felt the need to slowly back his trailer hitch into my front bumber bending it forward, taking a good chunk of fiberglass out, and cracking it i the corners of the headlights and right down the center so now its all F'ed up. I have a good friend who works with fiberglass but he thinks its better to just buy a new front for the kit. IMO that sounds reasonable rather than try and fix it through body work. I don't know if I want to buy another one of the same or if there is something else out there that I can put on the front that will kinda go with the back on there already. I am also interested in getting new side skirts but they are not of importance. I looked through the kits in the forum post and there isn't anything new. My question is are there any new kits out for my 2006 sedan that I can take a look at.

Here is link to my webshots showing how offset the front bumper is and how terrible it looks now but to give others an idea of how it looks. There are also some pics of my stereo as it was being installed. It's in but no new pics yet. anyway throw me some ideas all are welcome. Thanks guys and gals

·
Registered
212 Posts
gotta post the link first lol... but i dont know of any body kits, havent looked into it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts