Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote author=rcervel link=topic=136240.msg2935661#msg2935661 date=1234574779]
Ok only a couple of things about the MS3...

No moonroof, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about a hatch. Also, it requires premium gas. With prices of gas going up this summer most likely not sure how I feel about dishing out extra cash just for gas.

Pluses, I really like the true Red color, instead of the Copper Red with the '09 MZ3, and I've been craving for a 6th gear and of course the performance.

I've always said that if I get a new car, I'm going to get it with what I want. All my cars before have had moonroofs.

Let me hear what sold you guys on the MS3 vs. the MZ3 and vice-versa.
[/quote]

Ok.. HATCHES ARE FLIPPIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
crap was going to add something to my previous post and computer crapped out on me in the middle of rearranging what I was saying haha.. .now there's only part of my post :p ....

I realize that people are all concerned about putting certain kinds of gas in their cars... and that it's recommended you put premium in the car.. but I really don't get it either way .. guess I'm retarded

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote author=dL. link=topic=136240.msg2937127#msg2937127 date=1234649046]
I would get the 2010 if I were you. Just seems odd to get a new car that's basically the same.

dL
[/quote]

2010 is UGLY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.