Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description:
http://www.amazon.com/Alpine-IVA-W505-Mobile-Multimedia-Station/dp/B00142KLA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290464436&sr=8-1

This is a brand new Alpine IVA-W505 dual din multimedia center that fits nicely into the Audi's double din enclosure. It has a USB slot for USB thumb drives, all your usual AV in and outputs including hooking up gaming systems and video, auxillary inputs, ipod input etc etc, see details above for more details.

This unit is brand new in the box and I will be selling since my new vehicle is a single DIN unit so I'm looking for the IVA-D106 flip out. I hate flip out units however and wish I could have used this one. My loss is your gain, I paid over $700 for it with tax and shipping. It is complete with ALL accessories and plays just about any format of disc you throw at it (I burned a dual layer DVD of all my favorite songs and music videos), and loaded up a 64gb USB thumb drive full of sings.

I bought it for $700, selling for $580 FIRM, my loss is your gain - I didnt know I would be changing cars to a single DIN unit that soon, since my car was recently rear ended and FUBAR'd.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts