Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone on here had this done or seen it on a mazda 3, specifically the 5 dr?
Also, what would your opinions be on this? My brother is about to get this done on his Audi and I was thinking hmmmm maybe next for my 3?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i think it would look nice for the roof some cars have a black roof like the scion tc but its not matte. i wanna see how white would match the stock white of my car... do the sides of my hood in that

·
Registered
4,121 Posts

Personally I think it looks ridiculous, no matter what car it's going on, but at least it's not permanent if you're using vinyl. If you do decide to do it and realize that it just doesn't fit the 3, you can always peel it right back off. No harm done.

·
Registered
658 Posts
weird, i thought i would hate it but it looks pretty good. so smooth...

·
Registered
614 Posts
i love it. i think that is a great color and style to use

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think vinyl wrapping is going to cath on quick. yes painting is the best but you know what for some of us show car guys it's a good way to change things up and make it different without forking out so much money to paint. I know a few of us in the car club I'm in maybe change our paint once every 1 to 2 years. so spending 1,200 on wrapping or 5k+ on fully custom paint is a good deal... hmmmm I might have to do this... I'll let you guys know :) prob do it once the Ings+1 kit is on instead of painting it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
[quote author=zoomzoom820 link=topic=135386.msg2914455#msg2914455 date=1233853888]
I think vinyl wrapping is going to cath on quick. yes painting is the best but you know what for some of us show car guys it's a good way to change things up and make it different without forking out so much money to paint. I know a few of us in the car club I'm in maybe change our paint once every 1 to 2 years. so spending 1,200 on wrapping or 5k+ on fully custom paint is a good deal... hmmmm I might have to do this... I'll let you guys know :) prob do it once the Ings+1 kit is on instead of painting it.
[/quote]
i do show as well. the 1 down side on wrapping for a show car is that when you go to a big show and a have a great judge he will eat you alive because you can tell the difference between paint and vinyl. I personally dont do vinyl because of this reason but then again i dont change paint color that often. i am doing a two tone and i am done with the paint. this is just my opinion though. If you are not doing a show car and expected to go to big shows it would be cool

·
Registered
156 Posts
LOL my boys are asking me you two tone the shite out of your ride, why dont you go all the way LOL

trust me its hard to wrap on curves!

·
Registered
614 Posts
[quote author=SANDMICA3 link=topic=135386.msg2918546#msg2918546 date=1233967280]
LOL my boys are asking me you two tone the shite out of your ride, why dont you go all the way LOL

trust me its hard to wrap on curves!
[/quote]
i dont wrap and i will go all of the way when i get done :lol:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts