Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in Buena Park and looking for some all season tires. What are you guys running? and how much and where did you guys get it??? thank you!!

Godwin

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
You'll get a better response in the Wheels/Tires section, so I moved your thread there.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I do plan on going mountain running one of these days. I just want a good set of all season tires that handle well in rain and heat. I will also be getting a pair of summer tires as well(not in the same buy of course). so while im waiting for the summer tires, all seasons should be good. I'm sick of the stock RS-A's and they are about to die out on me soon. So time to upgrade to something better and probably save some money cause i know the rs-a's are money hungry tires.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
If you're getting both summers and all seasons, there's no reason why you couldn't go summer/winter. I have dunlop winter sport m3's on my car, which are winters, and are actually v rated. Which is also ridiculously much faster than my car could ever do.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had BFG G-Force Sports on my old '04 3 and I loved them. Also a big fan of the Yokohamas

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm running the Yokohama Advan S.4's. they are amazing.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Im not too far from you thats why I asked bout gettin summers instead.

Ive got a Kumho ASTs on my "winter" wheels I guess you can call them, I switch out when I know there is going to be snow on the way to the resorts.

I usually have on my kumho SPTs for everyday driving and driving up when there is no chance of there being snow up on the roads.

There are better tires out there for sure, but im satisfied with how each does in its environment. I got the SPTs from america tire co for 90ea, mounted and balanced. They basically matched tire racks price for me. I think the AST's were a few bucks cheaper.

Im happy with them, the sidewalls on the SPTs are alittle soft though, which I dont mind due to alot of road imperfections around where I live.

Im probably going to get the BFG KDW2's for the next set of summer tires and stick with the ASTs for the other.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I run the BF Goodrich g-Force sports in the summer. My all seasons that I like so much, may end up being on year round are the Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S. Before that, I ran the Kumho ASX. Since I work for the largest independant tire dealer in the country, I would have to recommend Discount Tire as the place to go to buy your tires...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
[quote author=ag bullet link=topic=67771.msg1172176#msg1172176 date=1169945757]
I run the BF Goodrich g-Force sports in the summer. My all seasons that I like so much, may end up being on year round are the Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S. Before that, I ran the Kumho ASX. Since I work for the largest independant tire dealer in the country, I would have to recommend Discount Tire as the place to go to buy your tires...
[/quote]

America tire = Discount tire right? The guys at the local place have been more than helpful. Ive had about half dozen nails pulled from my tires due to the god damnn construction site behind where I work, I guess they throw nails in the parking lot for kicks...

I definately reccommend them as well.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the help guys. I think I made me choice, I'm going for the Kumho ASX :csweeney:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts