Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've still yet to see any 3's in the Beaumont area. Well, except for mine that is. haha My car is the best.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I'll be in Houston on Wednesday so maybe I'll see some then. I don't mind being the only one, though. It just shows that I'm smarter than the tools buying Corollas. haha

·
Registered
171 Posts
if you're interested, i think csweeney's available now. :twisted:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Come to Houston-there's quite a few driving around.
man what part of houston you talking bout..i go all over and see nothing. im so desperate that sometimes i just get up and go for a drive just to try and spot one, but still no luck. recent big outing was NFL experience at GRB (hella tyte)..just walked around the parking lots and still nothing (although i did see quite of few proteges)

as for me, im waiting for next years model or maybe even the year after that.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I almost rear ended an orange one last week :D. Have also seen a few others on the freeways-mostlu 59SW I think.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I see about 10+ at Jeff Haas, but that's it. And I got a salesman calling me daily...

Don't know if they're exactly "flying" off the lot as they make it seem.

I asked for ABS and Manual, and he laughed at me like it was going to be an impossible feat. Give me a break....

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
odie said:
I see about 10+ at Jeff Haas, but that's it. And I got a salesman calling me daily...

Don't know if they're exactly "flying" off the lot as they make it seem.

I asked for ABS and Manual, and he laughed at me like it was going to be an impossible feat. Give me a break....
When I test drove at Jeff Haas, the internet sales guy, Ted Griffin, told me the same thing. If you do buy a car there, could you say I referred you? I would get some cash for it. Hell, I could even split it with you. I get $500 if you do.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We talked to Jeff Haas and they weren't being very helpful. They told us that the only dealership in Texas that could run an E-Plan was in Austin. Riiiiight. The dealership in Beaumont didn't have the inventory but ran the E-Plan no problem. They gave me good service and in the end my car wound up coming in from Jeff Haas. I didn't even have to pay extra delivery charges. Jeff Haas could've had my money, but they had to be stupid. haha

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
hehe. that's good. some people have good experiences with jeff haas (like me). others don't

1 - 13 of 13 Posts