Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone played with Automatic Level Control yet? The feature is suppose to adjust audio volume and sound quality according to the vehicle speed. There is 3 levels for it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If its like the 6's level one is about right. works pretty nice I think. needs a coupel more chices in there, 2 can be a little much sometime 1 isnt enough, but all in all it saves a bunch of reaches for the volume ;) Its not supposed to do anything to sound quality that I'm aware of.
Dare I say the lvel control in our Focus actually has a little better fine tuning...then again the car is a little noisier too soooo...

·
Banned
868 Posts
I can't really tell if it's on or not....it's a weird feeling. It's LIKE it's louder sometimes, but you can't really tell because it is so subtle.

So I end up asking the people in the car with me....."hey, is the stereo louder, or is it just me?" :p

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Mine is on level 3, I think-it's nice cause when I get on the freeway, it changes the volume so that I can still hear it without manually having to adjust the volume. It's weird b/c I don't even notice it anymore and I get into other people's cars and expect em to have climate control and ALC.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The salesman and I played with the ALC and I think its a nice feature. Although I kept forgetting the radio controls are on the steering wheel also.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Yeah, but once you get used to it you hardly ever reach for the real radio anymore except to pop a different cd in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts