Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going? If you haven't heard about it before its a huge show where all the major manufacturers show off their current models. Its held in Atlanta in the Georgia World Congress Center every year for a week. Its really a fun show, like the worlds biggest car lot, and I recommend it to anyone willing to make the trip. This year its from March 14-22. Heres the link if you're interested:

www.ajcautoshow.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not to be a killjoy or anthing but its a lot smaller this year...
Last year they had used 2 buildings... C & B, this year they only had B opened.
Most of the major manufacturers were still present but there were no ferraris or aston martin.... to think of it there no jaguars either.

Signs of times I suppose.
I thought I give you guys a heads up.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=crazyGJ link=topic=138889.msg2994764#msg2994764 date=1237080258]
Not to be a killjoy or anthing but its a lot smaller this year...
Last year they had used 2 buildings... C & B, this year they only had B opened.
Most of the major manufacturers were still present but there were no ferraris or aston martin.... to think of it there no jaguars either.

Signs of times I suppose.
I thought I give you guys a heads up.
[/quote]

figured it would be... *sigh*

oh, well. The super cars were never really the draw for me anyway (they would be if you could actually touch them :)), and I'm not a fan of Jaguar. So I guess that doesn't hurt too much. And the floor plan they have posted online looks like its two sections again, but I don't really know. So did you already go?

·
Registered
141 Posts
yeah, I was there on the 14th...
Mazda had 2010 3's out there... as well as RX8 R3
Hyundai Genesis Coupe was interesting, as well as Kia Soul

Its still worth a visit I think...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool. well those were a few of the things I wanted to see anyway. And I want to keep the tradition alive, you know? Even if it is smaller, its still a pretty good way to spend the day. I'm headed up on wednesday

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I just got back a little while ago. It was fun, but no where near as good (or as big) as it has been in years past. Mitsubishi was sorely missed, as were all the exotics, but it was a good way to spend the day none the less. Hope you enjoy it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts