Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2013 mazda 3 sport gs skyactive and recently the airbag sensor came on. We reset the sensor and deleted the code to see if it would go away which did not help. We also reset the car several times and also recently bought a brand new airbag sensor yet the airbag light still stays on. Does anyone have any idea why it will not turn off or what I can do to fix it?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
There has to be some light bulb that needs to be replaced.

I have a 1st Gen 3....My AirBag Light on the Gauge Cluster would not turn off....I thought it was a connector or sensor too...It was the light bulb located in the Center Console that was out s I replaced that bulb...No more Gauge Cluster light!!!,....Was very odd.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had same issue on 2008. Had the same bulb you mentioned changed and it was ok for a while. Now, and for several years, it's had an intermittent light on the instrument cluster. On for couple of weeks, then off again. Nothing consistent or regular. Considered replacing the module in the console but the intermittent thing throws me. Wondering if it might be a wire instead. Just gave the car to my daughter and would like to think that the airbags are there for her. Anyway, the point is, your bulb on the console problem is not unique. Hope it's a permanent fix for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts