Discussion Starter #1
I went for the 4-door s model.
- 5 speed manual
- Moonroof
- 6-disc changer
- No leather (I found it rather yucky).
- Sport package
- The '4 wheels and a seat' package.

I think the hatch looks a bit dumpy, but thats just my personal take on it.

I've had it for two weeks now and I sure do love this car. I find myself thinking of strange and unecessary things to buy at the store in order to drive it as much as possible. :D

Been getting a lot of looks too, since there are very few on the road right now (at least here in Portland). I think the Winning Blue color helps too ... 8)

My only real nits with the car are the lack of auto wipers and auto lights. Why they couldn't just add those as options - who knows. I'm sure deep in the Mazda (or Ford) marketing department they drummed up some study stating statistical nonsense on what the US car buying person would and would not like in their options package. Well guys - you got it only 'mostly right'. Which we all know is also 'partly wrong'.

I would have liked a turbo option too. Is there an aftermarket turbo available for this thing yet? I dont know much about this stuff, but I bet a turbo would be fun.

Anywho - just felt like telling the world. Sorry for the rambling.

-Agg

EDIT: Heading for uniformity (as always) :twisted:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I would have liked a turbo option too. Is there an aftermarket turbo available for this thing yet? I dont know much about this stuff, but I bet a turbo would be fun.
Im gonna say at least another year or so before we see a well built kit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kazbaeden said:
Let's get some pics! I don't think anyone else has a 4 door in this color here.
I would, but it's covered in snow right now! Almost half a foot actually, which is pretty insane for Portland.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Aggnaught said:
Kazbaeden said:
I would, but it's covered in snow right now! Almost half a foot actually, which is pretty insane for Portland.
time to get out there and see how those rsas handle in the snow. pull the ebrake and do some 180s. i expect a full report by monday. hahah

·
Registered
85 Posts
Aggnaught said:
Kazbaeden said:
brush off the snow, take pics.
park car in garage, take some pics.

Morale of the story?
Don't let mother nature stop you from taking pics of your car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts