Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dug through Powerplant and haven't found anything so I'll go ahead with the plan:

I'm pretty new to the whole car scene, my last vehicle was a '92 4runner and I gave up years ago trying to find affordable offroad parts for it.
So I pretty much have no idea where to look for upgrades besides what I pick up on various threads here.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is,
Could we get a list going of all the places (and their URLs) that do or will soon provide upgrades for the 3? Just an index of places in each tech section that produce that section's relevant parts. Obviously, there are few to none right now, but the list can grow as they begin to come out in the next few months.

I'll just start it here in Powerplant with a few of the places that have been mentioned in previous threads, and if it is something ya'll want then we can expand it to the other tech sections.

So far I have:

http://www.corksport.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys i have a mzr 1.6L and i'm trying to get a performance airfilter to replace the stock one.. it is the same filter as Bravoexo on cardomain. I have been looking just about every where but i would like to know if anyone has done more mods on MZR 1.6L please email me on [email protected]

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=Chiefwrecka link=topic=1623.msg1265426#msg1265426 date=1173817968]
Hi guys i have a mzr 1.6L and i'm trying to get a performance airfilter to replace the stock one.. it is the same filter as Bravoexo on cardomain. I have been looking just about every where but i would like to know if anyone has done more mods on MZR 1.6L please email me on [email protected]
[/quote]

Please keep this to links only, or else it'll defeat the purpose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts