Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am looking for some leather seat covers to make my car have a cleaner look. can anyone recommend some seat covers, your opinion on them would be great. if you have some pics posting them would be awesome thanks for the help!! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Unless you are dead set on leather, I'd also look at Wet Okole. Their seat covers are made out of neoprene and are custom fit to every car. Their fit and finish is much better than any other seat covers I've seen, they honestly look factory. Here's a pic of mine

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
[quote author=wsupjs link=topic=138279.msg2980807#msg2980807 date=1236472533]
Unless you are dead set on leather, I'd also look at Wet Okole. Their seat covers are made out of neoprene and are custom fit to every car. Their fit and finish is much better than any other seat covers I've seen, they honestly look factory. Here's a pic of mine

[/quote]

Are the MazdaSpeed logos custom because I can't find an option for 'em on Wet Okole's Web site. :dunno:

·
Registered
396 Posts
question about the wet okles, are these hot or sticky during the summer months? Have black leather and know that will be HOT in the summer time, trying to avoid the leg burns

·
Registered
319 Posts
they are not sticky.

the are "cool" in the summer time and soft and warm in the winter.

Best thing is that you can wash them if they get dirty or stained

·
Registered
57 Posts
IBrakeForNobody: I believe they are custom pieces. I bought them from a guy on here, so I can't confirm it for sure, but I'm 99% positive they are.

jimp: They aren't sticky at all. As YUL PHL said, they are cooler in the summer and stay warm in the winter. Pretty much your ideal setup and feel better to me than leather.

Another cool thing is you can wash them without taking them off of the seats. Since they are waterproof, you can use any of the cleaners in Wet Okole's cover cleaning kit without removing the covers.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I just talked to Wet Okole and they do indeed have graphics for Mazda's, although it is not listed on the website. The guy sent me a PDF with specific Mazda graphics, and they have quite a few.

Some include "Mazda 3" in the classic design on the back of our cars, "Mazdaspeed 3", and the Mazda logo.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i duno if this was said, but anyone who has these, do they move around alot or are they pretty tight, cuz my asshole friend burnt a hole in my passenger seat, and it makes me wanna cry almost every day

·
Registered
219 Posts
smoking in car = cigarette burns on seats. i dont care if you smoke 3 packs a day. NEVER light up or let a friend light up in your car...... unless its a pipe stuffed with buds:shock:

·
Registered
370 Posts
ok thats great, big mistake on my part, still need an answer to my question

·
Registered
219 Posts
sorry yo. didnt mean to be a dick about it. dont know about the cover, but you look into patching it? i work in the warranty dept of a high end mountaineering equip co, and there are a bunch of synthetic patches out there you can sue to hide the burn.

·
Registered
370 Posts
yea i did look into it, it seems to much of a task to do it, and if these seat covers are any good, id just rather get them

·
Registered
885 Posts
they are pretty expensive, you could probably get an upholstery shop to fix your seat for less

·
Registered
97 Posts
well expensive yes, but looks so much better

·
Registered
396 Posts
I requested and received samples of the material from Wet okole. their web site says an half inch of padding is included or used in the seat covers, but I did not receive a sample of the half inch thick padding as I requested, do these seats have that much padding or is the cover just the material itself, the samples I received do have a bit of padding but doesn't seem like it would bunch up or anything like that when installed??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts