Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I was just wondering if there was a good place to get any sort of aftermarket gauge faces for a 06 Mazda3. Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
249 Posts
To the best of my knowledge there is no aftermarket gauges available for the 3. The ones that you see modded here have all been done by the people that own the cars. Do a search and you will see how it is done.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey TEKWATCH

When you put the multi-color gauges in do you have to have the car reprogrammed again. I read in another post that when swapping our gauge faces from a gt to anythin else that the dealer had to reprogram for some reason otherwise the car would not start.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=Straight Edge link=topic=139117.msg3009868#msg3009868 date=1237743838]
Hey TEKWATCH

When you put the multi-color gauges in do you have to have the car reprogrammed again. I read in another post that when swapping our gauge faces from a gt to anythin else that the dealer had to reprogram for some reason otherwise the car would not start.
[/quote]

Reprogramming is if you actually replace the gauges, these items are just overlays that work with your gauges so no need to reprogram.

The white face overlays I will be posting a how to for these, but will be some time, like I said I plan to swap out all the led lights as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, it's hard to get on a computer in Iraq! lol.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
WARNING - Do not buy the white face gauge overlays I posted from E-Bay.
- they do not line up at all, way off
- they do not have all the indicators and warning lights cutout
- I am disputing mine, trying to get a refund.

I bought these back in Decenber but just not attempted to install them, no good at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts