1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,467 Posts
Re: need some advice on exhaust

corksport.com

· Registered
1,467 Posts
ATTN SOCAL DRIVERS
NEED TEST DRIVERS for F2 on Saturday morning (SEPTEMBER 8). Q&A with Ricardo (owner of F2) at CARS & COFFEE!!!!!

if you want to drive a 3 with all the F2 parts and talk face to face with Ricardo (owner of F2) the come over to this saturday's CARS and COFFEE
you will be allowed to hot-dog in my car as well as talk to ricardo! what more could you ask for?

i do need people to come because ricardo wants feedback from all of us so he knows what we like/don't like!

cars and coffee is in irvine off alton parkway at 7AM sharp. be there early so we can have a whole line of 3's

www.carsandcoffe.info

· Registered
1,467 Posts
[quote author=supercharged link=topic=73923.msg1696058#msg1696058 date=1189150288]
I have a question.. Is it street legal or should I say will I pass a saftey inspection with a race pipe? There is no emmissions testing that I have encountered I think they just check for a cat converter and a muffler not for sure about the 2nd cat though.
[/quote]
as far as i am aware, race pipes are not street legal in most states. you should check a local car forum for your area to see what is legal and what is not

· Registered
1,467 Posts
[quote author=Begger link=topic=73923.msg1712420#msg1712420 date=1189715744]
I am looking to HKS and Borla. From what I am reading they seem to have the quieter sound. I spend 6-8 hours a day in my car, so its pretty important to me.

Can anyone recommend a decent vendor in Canada.

And is this too good to be true, usually when they look it, they are.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Borla-Cat-Back-Exhaust-for-04-Mazda-3-PN-140121_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ006QQitemZ160156693914QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
[/quote]

i dunno cuz the seller has no previous transactions, he is brand new to e-bay, the price is kinda low, ....oh, and he is from canada lol (j/k on that last part)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.