Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Pioneer double din head unit for my Mazda. Installed it and works perfectly! I just have a question about how I hook up my reverse camera. There should be a wire that goes into the head unit that lets the unit know its in reverse, any idea where this is in my Mazda?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
I just purchased a Pioneer double din head unit for my Mazda. Installed it and works perfectly! I just have a question about how I hook up my reverse camera. There should be a wire that goes into the head unit that lets the unit know its in reverse, any idea where this is in my Mazda?

Thanks!!
i would think the reverse light (#79 under the dash) would be the easiest?
not sure if there is an easier location but seems like many people should know.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks!!
I just bought mine so I wouldn’t know. But I am looking to get a double din for my 2011. When you bought yours did it come with a clean dash bezel to go around it? If so where did you get it? Haven’t looked into vehicle electronics in a while not sure if crutchfield(? Idr lol) is the best place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought mine so I wouldn’t know. But I am looking to get a double din for my 2011. When you bought yours did it come with a clean dash bezel to go around it? If so where did you get it? Haven’t looked into vehicle electronics in a while not sure if crutchfield(? Idr lol) is the best place.
I found mine at Amazon at a cheaper price. But I’ve used Crutchfield has excellent customer service I’ve used too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts