Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,160 Posts
The AEM web site still doesn't list the Mazda3 at all. You would think it would be announced on their web site at the same time it was available.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
When AEM had my car to develop the CAI they didn't once mention they were even working on a short ram. I thend to doubt that they are.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
No offense or accusation intended to Mazda3online.com But I won't believe the AEM SRI for the 3 exists till I see it on AEM site or see the actual intake.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
radzoom said:
raitchison,

Dod you get my email. Where do you race your car? I live in Orange County and would love to hook up with you on the track.
Yeah I responded to it yesterday.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
M3-GT said:
Did some thinking and since AEM can't seem to get their shit straight I'm cancelling my order with AEM.
He stated he got the AEM because he had let AEM use his previous car for their development work, since he no longer had his previous car an intake for it wouldn't have done him much good, so I suspect that as a favor AEM pulled a Mazda3 intake off the production line and sent it to him special. Special treatment? maybe. Unreasonable? Nope.

Unlike Injen AEM is not going to run teasers on their web site talking about stuff they aren't selling. When the AEM is finally released it will be there on the AEM web site. The reason Injen posted that on their web site anyways is cause they knew that AEM was going to get the drop on them and release first so they didn't want to look bad "please don't buy an AEM ours will be out soon we promise"

At least AEM doesn't sell an Intake that is KNOWN to cause a CEL.

Good luck with the Injen, hopefully it will work out for you, but I'm confident you could get the AEM before the Injen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.