Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are the 28th....can we have an update? Never thought a tube and a filter took such a long time to send to distributors....I'm speaking for me but I've paid and the date keeps on being pushed further. I presume it's on AEM side but nevertheless, I would appreciate that we get a date from them. I know Dexter reads the forum here.

At this rate, the Injen one will come out at the same time....Yeah. I'm tired of the wait. It's been a month and a half now. :x

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vaBooM said:
Patience.. daniel-son.

Soon enough the intake will be in and wooshing away.
I know Rich....

Last time you were the one venting now it's my turn ;) Tired of being in this limbo....updating customers is part of customer service.

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is really starting to get on my nerves....we were told May 1st then I read this froma tech at AEM:

http://forum.aempower.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=7859

The tech there as no idea and update for the Mazda 3 model and that was on April 27th....and this is going to be in stock today? Yeah right....*cough***cough*** :roll:

Like I said before, seems like it's taking forever and that nobody knows when that piece of tubing will ship. The only thing that is certain is that communications suck between the seller and us. :bitching:

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Titanum-3 said:
Are the AEM intakes released yet. I found an AEM short ram air intake for the 3 on ebay. I already posted it on the general mazda 3 (Axela) page, here is the link again http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2476898268&category=38634
Answer to my email to mazda3online:

"AEM has told me that these auctions are bogus and in violation of any vendor agreements they have with anyone selling these intakes. The short rams have most certainly NOT been publicly released, so at best these are bootlegs. They are currently investigating where and who these auctions are from.

-Ken"

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Did some thinking and since AEM can't seem to get their shit straight I'm cancelling my order with AEM.

Injen has posted they are coming out with one this month anyway so I might has well wait to see what happens. They have committed themselves via their web site. http://www.injen.com/index5005.html

On AEM site? nothing. When we ask them in their forum we get the "we are not telling anything" Not really professional.

Plus the Injen can be converted to an SRI so that solves my SRI-CAI dilemma. When I see some people have some contact inside AEM get theirs via FedEx and we are still stuck in limbo, I have a tough time buying from that company (great for that person though).

AEM Retailers don't even know when they will have it....all they are being told is soon....well soon Injen is coming out and I waited till today anyway so I might as well wait a little longer and be able to choose.

Now AEM is pissing me off too much for me to buy something from them and the benefit that they were coming out with one not long after we placed our orders at the time (2 months ago) is totally gone. :evil:

· Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
mica3speedy said:
nice gains from an intake 8) . Does anyone know if aem is working on a sri as well?
Heard from a source that they MAY....MAY....have decided to can the SRI. Why? because they have canned the part number they had previously released to the retailers....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.