Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEFORE

AFTER

Somebody broke into my friends car and all they stole was his headlight and an iPod. The funny thing is he had about $300 in his wallet which they didn't steal, apartment keys which they also didn't steal, and a whole bunch of name brand sun glasses which they also didn't take.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
WTF? People are so goddamn retarded. :(

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=[VU]Juan link=topic=119084.msg2508373#msg2508373 date=1217543399]
Time to start looking for a Civic with angel eyes...
[/quote]

HAHA!!! No, but to buy both headlights back from the BMW dealership with the halos, fixing his window and putting tint back on it, and fixing a scratch on the car will cost him $4,800.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I knew I wasnt crazy for being glad you have to take the bumper off of a 3 to take the headlights...

That really sucks, surprised they had the sack to take the headlights. Maybe its easier on a BMW... too easy. The fact that the other stuff was hastily left behind makes you think the douche was in a hurry, but who knows.

The worst part is never getting vengeance :\

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah. . .taking a headlight off of a BMW is not easy, EXTREMELY EASY. All you have to do is just pull of a rubber string over the headlight, pull off some clamps, unscrew 5 screws, and just cut the wires.

I was there when we installed his angel eyes...I was like OMG!!!!!! All he had to do was take the rubber string off and undo 8 clamps and the headlight came apart!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts