Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am probably the only person on this forum or even in N/A that is considering not getting A/C in the Mazda '3' Sport GT.

So my job for you guys is to simply try and 'convince' me to get A/C with good strongh arguments. :lol:

Good luck!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Your car's resale value will be much better if you have A/C. I know I wouldn't even consider a used car without it.

A/C is useful 12 months a year, to get rid of extra humidity in the car. Less humid means more comfortable, less fog on windows in the morning if you parked out of the sun's reach (which would help clear it out) and a better smelling interior (weird odours love humid air to spread... :) )

Your Sport GS/GT will have a black interior, too : those get REALLY hot during the summer, windows down or not.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ack! you stole my thread!!!
hehehe j/k.

Well, I think when you told me that the Sport GT comes with A/C already packaged, that kinda sold me.
The question is whether I can make up for the extra 5000 dollars. But that's my case, and I'm a poor student. And tuition is going up, so chances are that I won't be able to do any big purchases until after uni (probably gonna look at the 2005 MZ3 packages... maybe they'll change?)

But for 21k and a fully loaded car PLUS the A/C? I'd say go for it. That's a good deal.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LoL, dugrant153!

I think I got confused cuz the GT doesn't come with A/C, its an option.
The Sport GS is around 20,367 + 1000 A/C = 21,400 :wink: and the GT is base 21,500.

How old are ya? Planning on leasing, buying, financing? Wut?

---
I am hoping maybe to get convince for the A/C... that's why I started this topic.

Good point with the humidity thingy Fleecy.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
resale value. Like fleecy said, I wouldn't consider ever buying a car without A/C

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dinu01 said:
Uh... it's the same thread topic mon cher Monsieur.

You both are asking if A/C is worth it.

Tell me how YOUR thread is DIFFERENT than this:
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2065
Very simple...

He is asking if its worth it.

And I am asking to be convinced.

---------

But your the boss! :roll:

·
Registered
882 Posts
In actuality this is no different than the other question, the arguements raised there are the same. Resale value and the comfort factor, no matter how random you think it may be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.