Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice 6 disc CD changer/radio for 2004. Top CD changer part could be removed and used with 05 radios. Sorry no faceplate. it was damaged in shipping. Changer/radio has been tested with another faceplate and are in good working condition. Faceplate not included.

$75.00 plus shipping

Single CD unit from 04 radio. should work with 05 radios as well. this is a SINGLE cd player only. good if your cd unit skips or is dying.

$20.00 plus shipping

MID display. will work on 04 and 05 radios. this display plugs into the faceplate of the radio. good for hacking your own display or remote mounting your radio.

$20.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Christmas is catching up to me and i need to get my bank account covered!

Zc

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With all the post's latley about people wanting to mod there displays i thought for SURE the display would sell. still have all of these for sale.

Zc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have that damaged faceplate? I screwed up one of the channel select buttons on mine and would love to get a replacement.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i have two faceplates from 2004 radios available. send me a PM and make me an offer.

Zc

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
email sent. 8)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got another 6 disc unit in in perfect working condition.

Zc

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think he only has one 6 disc HU for sale... 1st pic is of the front and the 2nd pic is of the back.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Guess I should read more closely... dissregard my comment.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
[quote author=WinningBlueMica`05 link=topic=65842.msg2053770#msg2053770 date=1202415055]
so the 6 cd changer will NOT fit my `05 ??
[/quote]

I thought it was just 06' and above that the CD changer wouldn't work in.

If it works in an 05' I would definitely be interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts