Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get some new wheels and have been reading down through all of the posts of what some of you have gotten. I like the 5zigen...what do you think of titanium bronze? Also like the STi BBS' that MazdaKitten has. Would really appreciate some input into what all of you think would look nice. I also like a matte type finish if there were something in silver/dark gray, etc. Looking for a 17" wheel. Any pics on a titanium gray sedan with different wheels?

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
the BBS STi wheels seems kind of risky.. sweet as hell, but didn't she have to drill the hub bore? i would be scared of cracking the wheel...

bronze rims (any kind) + tigrey = sexy as hell.

·
Registered
232 Posts
from what i heard, the bbs wheels are really expensive. I tried to get them when i had a subaru and they told me it would be about 400 a wheel!

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I think that ride looks cool, but I think it would look better with hyperblack wheels for tit grey. Bronze wheels only look good on brighter colors IMO (like velo red :))

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wondering what a gunmetal gray would look like?? I like a bit of contrast with the wheel, and I really don't like anything black.

·
Registered
920 Posts
They dont make gunmetal CE28N, unless it's a special order, wich will cost you more and takes more time. They come in Bronze, Gold and Silver wich are standard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts