Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone, its been a really long time since i post in this forum, but i just got a new hid kit

50W

my question

do I need a battery harness or i can just plug directly to the car's light connectors?
thanks to everyone in advance

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
For 50w I would use a harness for an extra layer of protection. If you were using 35w lights I would say skip it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, any info on how much would the harness be and who can provide me with it,
thanks

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
ive had my 50w kit for over a year now, no problems until recently which is fine, got it figured out and just waiting to see if the vendor takes care of me for any future problems.

I got my kit from xenon expert (oliver or M3_GT) and it came with the battery harness for free. The issue I came across was that my fuse actually melted in the harness. Discovered it was a croocked peg holder (dont know the actual name of it) which could be the reason it melted. I just got a new fuse and good as new, but like I said im waiting to see if they could replace the harness for me.

So if you need a harness check them out :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dabears, any installation instructions on this harness included?

Also, i see the spacers, you have them listed on your bulbs section,

does it include a pair of spacers or only 1 for 5bucks

let me know so i can make the order,

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
There are no instructions, but it is brutally simple. Each plug only can plug into 1 place, so that's what you do.

The spacers are $5/pair.

Matt

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
harness and spacers have been payed. i think its something worth installing to have a little protection,

thanks dabears for the info, please ship out my order as soon as you can,

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts