Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Mazda3 through Mazda Credit in December and just a couple of days ago (Monday, Feb 9th) I received this in the mail with my statement. This does not apply to me since this is my first Mazda, but it may apply to others. The stipulations are:

1. You must have purchased a Mazda3 before Feb 2, 2004
2. The Mazda3 you purchased must have been from dealer stock (No orders will be honored)
3. You must have already owned a Mazda vehicle before buying the Mazda3

Here is a picture of the mailer and a number for Mazda to see if you qualify:
Mazda - 1-800-222-5500 Option 4

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I got that too. Which is funny b/c I already have a mazda (6). Sure would like to have enough money though to buy a 3s mtx fully loaded in addition to my 6. :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BMM3 said:
Just thought people would like to know in case they didn't get one...

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I'm just pissed b/c I don't think I actually got my loyalty rebate, and I traded in a 626. I think it was just dealer error in typing up the paperwork and me being too excited to pay attention. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I called em and they are sending me the paperwork. It applies to everyone that picked up their car before Feb and it was dealer stock (i dont think anyone ordered their car from the factory).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does the loyalty program only apply to ppl who are owning a mazda now and not for those who had sold their mazda already (even still had receipt of purchase)?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts