Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,350 Posts
To be completely honest, I think you could get more money selling the RX7 privately than from the loyalty discount, which I think it's $500 or 1000...
Isn't the loyalty discount just extra money off? has nothing to do with trading in the car lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
The loyalty discount doesn't require a trade-in, just proof of ownership of a Mazda by anyone in your household. It's $500 on most new Mazdas, but they're offering $1000 Loyalty bonus on the 2014 Mazda6 for a limited time.

The only requirement is ownership of a Mazda, any model or year is eligible!

One caveat- if you total your Mazda and the insurance company has settled with you and taken possession of the vehicle, they will NOT honor the discount if you go to buy another Mazda! They claim that you no longer own a Mazda, the insurance company owns it.

The solution is simple to get around this problem- don't tell them you totaled your existing Mazda and, even if the insurance company has taken possession, use your most recent year's registration/tag receipt to get the discount! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, this is interesting. How much longer is this going to be in effect? I was planning a Mazda3 purchase later this year, probably October or November, but it I can get a $500 "discount" I may have to move up the time table.

( I guess I could navigate to "MyMazda.com" and poke around a bit)

·
Registered
210 Posts
You could get more than 500 for that car any day. I know of two shops on the DFW area that are looking for that year range.

The last one they bought got totaled and it was a shell when they got it. I want to say they paid like 5K for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well OK, Cory. Thanks for the tip, but I'm probably going to get one here at the local dealer here in Fremont. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts