Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, newbie here with first post.

Just thought you all might like to know that Tirerack has the 5-door available for your viewing pleasure with a current selection of 33 wheels.

Go to http://www.tirerack.com

I have test driven a 4-door, but it was AT, and I am interested in MT. Will probably wait till growing pains are settled before getting serious.

Love what I have seen so far tho!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Site maintenance will be performed from 2 a.m. until 6 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, January 29, 2004.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and invite you to return to our site later in the day.
that sucks....

·
Registered
51 Posts
anyone have the michelin pilot all-seasons? they seem to perform best on snow amongst the all-seasons.. i've heard rumors that they wear out pretty quick...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
What do you think about the Dunlop SP Sport 9000 (Summer Max Performance)?? Or even better, the Sport 8000 (Ultra High)

I actually didn't feel that the Protege5 gripped well, but I don't know if that was a direct result of the Dunlop tires or the high suspension.

I loved the look of the Ddunlops though. And I like the current handling of the mz3. Would I gain or loss by putting on the dunlops?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
DJ Spencer said:
What do you think about the Dunlop SP Sport 9000 (Summer Max Performance)?? Or even better, the Sport 8000 (Ultra High)

I actually didn't feel that the Protege5 gripped well, but I don't know if that was a direct result of the Dunlop tires or the high suspension.

I loved the look of the Ddunlops though. And I like the current handling of the mz3. Would I gain or loss by putting on the dunlops?
the sp 9000s are the ones i wanna get on my 6. they seem to get good reviews and they look hot

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, I dont' know why I said even better on the 8000's - they have better reviews on the Tirerack site, but the 9000's have great reviews on the JustTires site. All in all, with mounting and balancing, I figure it's a good $650-750, but probably worth it.

I just don't drive in the snow - very occasionally do I take my car to Tahoe/Reno, but usually not.

·
Registered
273 Posts
they dont have many 18s that look good
anyone try the 5 door in white with the gunmetal ssr wheels they are HAWT!!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Is Jebus a reference to the Simpsons episode??

Help me JEBUS!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Are you kidding?!? I use the phrase all the time in real life, but no one ever gets it. :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
When are they gonna put the sedan on?! I wanna see what my car looks like with new wheels. :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, it was save...

JEBUS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts