Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new in the box home theatre system for sale. The box has been opened only to take pictures. This is a 5.1 2000 watt unit which includes:

10 inch 800 watt powered subwoofer
400 watt front speakers
400 watt rear speakers
400 watt centre speaker
LCD display
Remote (batteries)
Manual
Manufactures Warranty
Speaker wire
Cables

I am asking $600 including shipping, which is far less than this unit is in store. Again this is still in its original packaging and includes everything you need. If you’re seriously interested in this unit, please contact me.

**No I do not provide layaway/financing**
**No I do not respond to insulting low ball offers**
**No I will not do a “trade”**

Photos: http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj313/blake_peanut/

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
why can i not find any info on this online?? all i found were people getting scammed in Canada with some guys in a van tryin to push these for $600???? do you have real specs, not these overinflated max wattage ratings? connections? anything!?! i am in the market for a good system, but need alot more info then what you posted...also why does yours look different then the others ive seen online from divincisound?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=134940.msg2903401#msg2903401 date=1233452987]
Please update your post with the photos rather than a link. Thanks.
[/quote]

The link should take you to my photobucket? I tried posting the pics up but were too big...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=gar187er link=topic=134940.msg2903483#msg2903483 date=1233455678]
why can i not find any info on this online?? all i found were people getting scammed in Canada with some guys in a van tryin to push these for $600???? do you have real specs, not these overinflated max wattage ratings? connections? anything!?! i am in the market for a good system, but need alot more info then what you posted...also why does yours look different then the others ive seen online from divincisound?
[/quote]

I have been made aware of this so called scam?  Whether its true or not I'm not 100% sure, it was given to me as a gift.  It does work, that much I do know.  I hooked it up briefly, because I had never heard of the name myself.  Sounded great and was seemed to be of good quality.  I live in an apartment and is just too loud for it, the other tenant upstairs I'm sure would of complained.  As far as I can tell its a good system, personally my knowledge lies greatly in the car audio department.  What do you mean by connections?  I remember there was a Divincisound scam a few years back, the back of the van stunt.  This I know is not Divincisound...

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Poster you stated you only opened it to take photos, now you're saying you opened it and hooked it up to test it. Which one is it?

Based on the lack of evidence of these actually existing in the real world for anything more than scam item, I am locking this thread. Furthermore if there is any proof of you actually attempting to scam members you will be permanently banned frome the site. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.