Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i had my MSP, i had the only one for miles, Hell I have already spotted 3 others in this Winchester area of 9.5 square miles and a pop of roughyl 25,000.

1 Red-Mine
1 Red- Seen parked at Jiffy Lube
1 silver seen at the Hospital
1 Black parked on the norht side of town, that was bought at the same dealer I did in MD.

Yes I am a MSP Stalker..just kidding I have been keeping my eye open and so far I think for this size town we have the largest population of MS3's I have yet to meet the owners but will try to at a later date.

Is Virginia buying them all up?

Whats the most you all have seen in one general area?

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
ive seen 2 in my area, 1 guy i met on the boards here, 1 i saw a the grocery store.
thats it and this is a fairly populated area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i live in loudound county virginia and i just got my MS3 about 2 weeks ago.. i have only seen 1 more around here but friends claim to have seen about 2 -3 more around the area.. i got a True Red MS3 look for me maybe we can meet up n start a crew or u can join my crew... we're going up to HotImport Night this Sat. let me kno if your interested

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have yet to see a MS3 in my area...several MZ3s, in fact, someone at my workplace drives a MZ3 in SS that people get mixed up with mine all the time....gotta remember, some people see car styles and colors, not actual differences.....

Plenty of MS6s up this way though...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I've seen several fairly recently, mostly silver. There was a time not long ago there wasn't a single one to be seen. They're getting more popular here for sure. Just today I saw another silver, maybe the same guy :lol:

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
This is gonna sound REALLY weird, but..

I live in Orange County and Ive seen NONE on the roads. I saw one at Mazda's corporate office a while back(before release date), it was a Galaxy Gray. And another one, at the same place a month ago, it was Silver.

Aside from on dealer lots/showrooms, NONE on the streets...

Really odd... considering ANY time a new car is released you'll see tons around. Ehh.. oh well, I guess Mazda isnt for yuppies :)

Thank God for it. Even a year from now, I may be the only one in OC with one, hah.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i live in loudound county virginia and i just got my MS3 about 2 weeks ago.. i have only seen 1 more around here but friends claim to have seen about 2 -3 more around the area.. i got a True Red MS3 look for me maybe we can meet up n start a crew or u can join my crew... we're going up to HotImport Night this Sat. let me kno if your interested
eyy speedking3! i live near the falls church area and i am going to HIN as well. maybe ill see you there

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
[quote author=gcris link=topic=70164.msg1344686#msg1344686 date=1176853347]
eyy speedking3! i live near the falls church area and i am going to HIN as well. maybe ill see you there
[/quote]PM me bro with your number or something, I'll be there as well

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=70164.msg1342857#msg1342857 date=1176798632]
This is gonna sound REALLY weird, but..

I live in Orange County and Ive seen NONE on the roads. I saw one at Mazda's corporate office a while back(before release date), it was a Galaxy Gray. And another one, at the same place a month ago, it was Silver.

Aside from on dealer lots/showrooms, NONE on the streets...

Really odd... considering ANY time a new car is released you'll see tons around. Ehh.. oh well, I guess Mazda isnt for yuppies :)

Thank God for it. Even a year from now, I may be the only one in OC with one, hah.
[/quote]
Same here. I'm a little bit north of you and I have yet to see one other than at the dealer.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Besides a couple I have seen at autox, I have only seen 1 on the road. Judging by the fact that I am the only on in the whole central Valley Cali on the forums, I just don't think mazdas are too popular.
It's all rice and big ass trucks

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have only seen three other MS3s on the road. All of them cosmic blue like mine. I could not see the plates/tags or exterior mods so it might be the same one (which I rode on to pick mine up...). Who knows? My dealer told me that they were lucky if Jacksonville got more than 10 MS3s, which means around 20 or more (they are sales people after all).

·
Registered
27 Posts
trubopower and speedking3! i dont think im allowed to private message yet...probably because i have not posted alot. just email me if you want...if not...ill see you guys at HIN! 8)

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
[quote author=gcris link=topic=70164.msg1346833#msg1346833 date=1176919985]
trubopower and speedking3! i dont think im allowed to private message yet...probably because i have not posted alot. just email me if you want...if not...ill see you guys at HIN! 8)
[/quote]

You have 10 posts... you can pm now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts