Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, or girls :) , i got my mazda for about a week and a half (finaly after waiting for a month). I have to say that i love the car, it looks great, handles (sp) awesome and from what i have test it, i'm still breaking it, has great potential. I have a ms, that is like an S, except that it doesn't have sunroof, cd changer and 17's. So, i'll be putting the word on the car by showing my taillights to the other cars :lol: . Thanks for the time, rock on.

===========
Edit: Thread title.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Boricua!

What model is that again? My friend from work (Broom on this board) got the ES model, which is like the top of the line. You mentioned you dont have sunroof, cd changer or 17s, does it have the 2.3L 160hp engine?

Im currently selling my car (2002 WRX) and hoping to get a Mz3 sedan ES in the near future...

Do you visit any local (PR) car forums?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The color of the car is winning blue and right i'm working on some pictures, the car is like an es except for the things that i mentioned so it does have the 2.3 engine. Oh, and also the es comes with the raised spoiler, the ms comes with the lip. BTW progWRX, WHY DO YOU WANNA SELL THE WRX, IT'S A AWESOME CAR?

·
Registered
78 Posts
3prazer said:
Hey guys, or girls :) , i got my mazda for about a week and a half (finaly after waiting for a month). I have to say that i love the car, it looks great, handles (sp) awesome and from what i have test it, i'm still breaking it, has great potential. I have a ms, that is like an S, except that it doesn't have sunroof, cd changer and 17's. So, i'll be putting the word on the car by showing my taillights to the other cars :lol: . Thanks for the time, rock on.

===========
Edit: Thread title.
Nice choice, enjoy your car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love it too, but im working about half the hours i used to, because of college and id like something with a lower payment and a warranty. :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see, well you should check the warranty issue cause the only one that they offer me here was 5/50k.BTW i also check carrito.net or puerto rico drag racing but i haven't registerd yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
any warranty is better than NO warranty.

my car is over 3 years old now (this month) and is near the 36,000 mile term too, PLUS Trebol Motor's warranty is like having NO warranty in the first place ;) :evil: :roll:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tested a wrx when it first came out at trebol motors, that car is in a diferent class, i step on the gas and that car went off and the road was wet :eek: , i've never felt anything like that again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:)

the only time ive been to te track i did a [email protected], and i only had a manual boost controller, up-pipe (eliminates 1 catalytic converter, out of 3 total the car has) and a axle-back exhaust...

its much more modded right now, but i havent been back to the track...

(cars with my same mods are around [email protected])

Now back on topic, i want a Titanium grey 3 sedan , ES 2.3 model, possibly without a spoiler.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm sure that won't be a problem since the extras, like the spolier, alarm among other things are put here, just make sure you tell the salesman that. I let them put on the lip because i liked how it looked. They offerd me a titanium, since i was waiting for it a long time but i just love the blue so i declined. But i did test drive the other one and put it to the max, i needed to have a taste of what i was getting :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts