Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short bought 2010 Mazda3 2.0 i last year. Only electrical issue it has was the cooling fan won't go off by itself so I have to disconnect the negative everytime I get in and out if it. Had major suspension problems tho, ended up being the transmission mount after $1300 worth of suspension parts and pretty much a new front end.... Changed mount. Ran perfect for 2 days. CEL came on flashing. Parked it about an hour never came back on. Next day engine performance slowed while on interstate, pretty sure it was limp mode. Got it towed home. Noticed air filter tube popped off the throttle bc the clamped wasn't tightened. Fixed it but refused to start but would crank over. I've changed the battery, relays, fuses, terminal fuse, terminal connectors, starter, MAF sensor, Absolute pressure sensor. I have checked all the harness connectors, tried clearing the codes, resetting the ECM, resetting throttle position, and reset something else by holding the odometer trip button turning the key on and waiting for it to say test 2 times like directed. I had it started for like 8 seconds after I changed the electric power steering relay. I don't know what else to do. I took it back apart to see if I missed something when I changed the mount found nothing. Put it back together still cranks but wont start. Codes are U0100, P0113, P2101, abs sensor code (accidentally cut the sensor wire while changing tie rod) and cylinders 2 and 4 are misfiring. Help!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Try doing some pushing and tugging on the fuse box while a helper turns it over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts