Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay you guys, the topic of cryo2 has been floating around M3F for a couple days now and there have been some good posts and a lot of helpful info on this kit! I just got off the phone with a sales rep from DEI and he took a look at this thread and he offered me to try to get a group buy together for this kit! This is the email that was sent to me from him. Seriously you guys if you don't take him up on this offer, your crazy because that is on hell of a discount!( 36% off!!! : ) If you are interested please give me some credit for getting this offer extended to us here & tag my name and email to the order information you send him! Collin Boring / [email protected] Lets take this chance to enhance the M3's and get some more performance out of our rides!!!!!!!

Group Buy Program 2007

Forum Group Buying [Confirmed PayPal Account Required]

I am really excited to bring this awesome product to the M3F community at such an outstanding discount. We will have access to almost all of DEI’s product line, which you can see at www.DesignEngineering.com or www.CryO2.com.

Pricing is as follows [Orders must be over $100];

Orders for $100+ MSRP: 32% Discount + Free Ground Shipping in the 48
Orders for $500+ MSRP: 36% Discount + Free Ground Shipping in the 48

For an additional $10 DEI will include (1) T-Shirt, (1) CryO2 Hat
For an additional $15 DEI will include the above plus a DEI Shop Banner.

*Custom size/color DEI and CryO2 Decals are available with every order just specify type and size.
After your initial order, you can reorder w/ no minimum and still receive a 30% discount.

Here’s what you’ll need: A PayPal account w/ a verified shipping address.

The ordering process: I am spearheading this project, so all orders will go through me. That way, I can ensure that only our members have access to the special pricing and everything goes smoothly. PM me w/ your order info, and I will hand it off to DEI. DEI will email you a PayPal “Payment Request” w/ an invoice. You’ll verify the order, and login to your PayPal account to send the payment and complete the order at that point. You’ll get tracking and all that good stuff directly from DEI.

Your orders however MUST be sent through PM [Private Message] to me to ensure you are from Mazda3Forums.com.

When you PM me w/ your order, it should look like this:

Your Name
PayPal Email Address
Home Phone
Work/Cell Phone (if desired)

PRODUCTS (examples listed to show info we'll need)
(1) 080102 - 10lb Tank Install Kit
MSRP: 393.33

(1) 080110 - Intake Segment - 3"
MSRP: 156.00

DECALS
(1) CryO2 20” White
(2) DEI BADGE 6” White
(1) DEI FLAME GLOBE 10” WHITE

PRODUCT TOTAL: $549.33 - 36% Forum Discount = $357.06

I used the products as an example, but you get the drift.

As said before, their full product line and pricing can be found at www.designengineering.com. This is not just limited to CryO2 products. We get this discount on almost all of DEI's products.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
this should be posted in the group buy section.

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is a really great deal. Wish I was boosted right now!

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow this is an awesome deal. how hard is installation on the Cryo2 tank and install kit?

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You dont have to be boosted to use cryo2! Any naturally aspirated car will be able to run and feel more power from this kit! Instead of the intercooler sprayer though, you use an intake piece! Plus the install is next to nothing. You would need to understand basic wiring skills and know you way around the car a little bit. Pretty elementary! And im sorry "the415" i wasn't too sure where this thread should be started, so i thought this would be a good place! My deepest apologies! : )

·
Registered
593 Posts
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=69422.msg1205069#msg1205069 date=1171400648]
You dont have to be boosted to use cryo2! Any naturally aspirated car will be able to run and feel more power from this kit! Instead of the intercooler sprayer though, you use an intake piece! Plus the install is next to nothing. You would need to understand basic wiring skills and know you way around the car a little bit. Pretty elementary! And im sorry "the415" i wasn't too sure where this thread should be started, so i thought this would be a good place! My deepest apologies! : )
[/quote]

Yeah I realize you don't have to have a turbo to use it but I myself would use it if I had a turbo.

·
Registered
508 Posts
that stinks, so I would have to get the Install kit plus something like the fuel bar or intake for this to work? Now that starts to add up

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No sponser needed, only a verified paypal account to pay for the kit! Any other questions i can answer since the rep and I are emailing each other info right now!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also you don't need to have the fuel bar to run with the intake piece. That is just an upgrade for more performance, faster. You would need the kit/install, plus the air intake piece

·
Registered
508 Posts
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=69422.msg1205180#msg1205180 date=1171402812]
also you don't need to have the fuel bar to run with the intake piece. That is just an upgrade for more performance, faster. You would need the kit/install, plus the air intake piece
[/quote]

arrgghhh, I just bought an F2 CAI, dont want to buy another. Thanks for the info though

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=69422.msg1205171#msg1205171 date=1171402659]
No sponser needed, only a verified paypal account to pay for the kit! Any other questions i can answer since the rep and I are emailing each other info right now!
[/quote]

i'm sure what eurotuner meant was, you have to be a sponsor on these forums to conduct a group buy

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh well he just emailed me with the info on it. I will email him back and then have him make a GB then because I know he is a sponser! But who all is interested in this~?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
holy snot thats a good deal! how long is this lasting because i have a lot of stuff being payed for now and don't currently have the money...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
This is only for the 3" intake segment or whatever we buy we get the discount? Like would I be able to by the 2.5" segment + installation kit with the 36% discount?

EDIT - Nevermind, I actually read the entire posting in detail. So it is whatever I choose to buy. Got it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe he this is going to last until the end of Feb and then we will see more people are interested, that he will extend it. Now if it will be at the same discount, I couldn't tell you! And yes there are 3" and 2.5" intake pieces available!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
By confirmed PayPal account do you mean Verified? Or can you just have a paypal account?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya sorry you need a verified paypal account! If your not verified, it doesn't take much to get it verified through paypal. Plus once you do, it will help you buy other things on eBay and other various site! I can't wait until we get some people to do this. I want mine sooooo bad!!!!!!!! : )

1 - 20 of 42 Posts