Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I assume this is in the january issue? Cant find it in december or october and no idea where november is :p

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
barnes and noble gets em, but since the mag has a small circulation, I bet they only get a handful of copies at once. If you like autocross or are into scca or nasa racing, its definately worth a subscription.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Hm. I'll have to call B&N and see when they get 'em/if they have any in. I'd love to subscribe, as I'm a huge fan, but I'm at school, and will only be here for a few more months (until spring semester is over).

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
I have a scrip as well. Good stuff...but i do see it at b&n alot. They toss in some good articles about racing as well as other good info.

they had a small highlight in their last issue about a TDI bug that was pretty cool....something like 350+ tq.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ya, i should have a subcription, but i always find them at B&N, so i just get them there...

edit: posted before the pic loaded...56k at work is teh ghey....but hey i know both Lori (vette) and Jason (RX8)...cool!

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
B&N is great....only place i can find all my desiel mags

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
[quote author=oneill8769 link=topic=66214.msg1136471#msg1136471 date=1168129120]
Hm. I'll have to call B&N and see when they get 'em/if they have any in. I'd love to subscribe, as I'm a huge fan, but I'm at school, and will only be here for a few more months (until spring semester is over).
[/quote]

its fairly easy to change a subscription address, just give a 1 month warning so you dont miss an issue.
I just signed up for a 2 year subscription after posting in this thread. I always went to B&N for them, but seeing as I always want it, I might as well have it delivered to my house. Not to mention its way cheaper with a subscription. normal price is $5 per issue, 2 years (16 issues) is $36

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
the guy in the artcile wasnt even using his normal auto-xing car to compete in. his mini was in the shop so he borrowed his wife's 3

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
[quote author=AutoXer link=topic=66214.msg1141029#msg1141029 date=1168373459]
Ya, i should have a subcription, but i always find them at B&N, so i just get them there...
[/quote]

Same here. I always keep a subscription card next to my pc to fill out, then I see a new issue. It's an expensive cycle.

·
Registered
639 Posts
[quote author=trbab032886 link=topic=66214.msg1145672#msg1145672 date=1168579932]
the guy in the artcile wasnt even using his normal auto-xing car to compete in. his mini was in the shop so he borrowed his wife's 3
[/quote]

Really? Wow...interesting tidbit.

Did you read that in the article or...?

Still eager to find out what his setup on the 3 is. Second place in a class overwhelmingly dominated by MINIs is a pretty impressive feat, and somewhat indicative of the 3's capabilities.

Funny, though, an experienced/seasoned driver took his Focus to 2nd place @ Nationals in the same class. His findings were that the Focus, while competitive, would not be competitive enough for 1st place.

I wonder if history's just repeating itself...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts