Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove it first time last month.. liked it. Test drove it again today, bought it! Well.. if credit check goes through that is.

It's going to be an automatic Mazda3 Sport, Silver with cloth, a/c and moonroof. I opted out the leather becoz i never like leather seats :) sizzling hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter.

It's a really nice car. I don't seen too many in Vancouver yet (ironically i see a lot of Matrix this winter, which was my second choice), but i'm sure the Mazda3 will be a hit.

Cheers!

EDIT: Thread title and moved to the proper section :twisted:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh.. by the way.. they are still giving out the X-box until Jan 5. Plus no security deposit.

I'm going to sell the X-box since my brother already got one in the house :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Good stuff, my dad owns a Matrix XR (base engine) with max tints and a black/transparent bra. Overall the car is quite nice & very very confortable and my 6,3'' friend loves sitting in it cuz its so spacious. I also think the 130hp/VVTI has some good pickups... but who am I to tell. All I have driven is a 93' Corolla , a 93' Protege , a 92' Civic(sedan)... But I have been passenger in a modified Viper (97') and a Corvette Z06 (02')... now those are incredible... :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they didn't drop the auto XRS.. i would've bought one.. same price as my Sport GT ... plus lower int rate. i like the body kit on the Matrix very much.. and it's got 180hp and interior is not bad too.

But i would not regret a bit with my Mz3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts