Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not the greatest deal ($25 is only $6.25 off per tire), but if you're ordering from them anyway, why not get 25 bucks off?

You have to call in the order and mention code 80497. Just find the tires you want on discounttire.com, then call 800-589-6789 to order.

Most states have no tax added. Must buy 4 tires, lasts until 2/28/07

May not be the lowest price compared to other places, but always nice to know the options, right?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I always buy from them. How long will this code work and... any explanation?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
editted to add some details. what do you mean by explanation?

Also, I've found out that Discount Tire will pricematch Tirerack, so if it's more convenient for you, you won't pay any more than at tirerack.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you live in the Detroit or Ohio area, you can go to Belle Tire and get better deals from them than you can from Discount Tire, plus if they cant beat your best deal, you get it for free.

discount tire is a bit expensive.... i know i can go to their store and ask them to bring rims in for me, but they wont discount them at all compared to what other e-tailers are asking... if you dont like they way they look, they wont charge you for it... as long as they dont mount them at all.

Ill stick with Belle Tire for myself.... much better deals plus they use Nitrogen to fill the tires up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts