Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know everyone, 20's? Yes sir...For everyone that is wondering, yes the ride is good...It was already a stiff ride...The size in diameter is the same, exact...There's a lil more weight, nothing noticeable...Upgrading brake system already, so that doesn't matter...Also waiting for Cobb...Ummm...Keeping the stock around, road trips and what nots...Remember it's one of my Sunday drivers...Ummm...Did not lose anything on my turning...Any questions or critics...I know there will be...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kinda glad you did this, because I'm thinking about getting 20's when I actually get the car. Did you have to modify the car at all? What is the offset and the width of the rim? What size tire?
What is the actual rim (make, model)

Looks good though.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Can you get another pic of the car from the side so I can get a better view of the wheel gap (or lack thereof)?

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
yeah, looks tight at that angle, they look good to me.

anyways, i can't commute on those, even if i like em.

·
Registered
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=John_in_the_LBC link=topic=71696.msg1261415#msg1261415 date=1173643005]
yeah, looks tight at that angle, they look good to me.

anyways, i can't commute on those, even if i like em.
[/quote]

Yeah Sunday driver...

·
Registered
11,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=71696.msg1261408#msg1261408 date=1173642702]
Can you get another pic of the car from the side so I can get a better view of the wheel gap (or lack thereof)?
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
[quote author=aznkid.com link=topic=71696.msg1261448#msg1261448 date=1173644008]
bling blang bladow!!

it's not my thing.. but i think if you went with a more subtle wheel, it could look decent..
[/quote]

haha, I was just thinking.. there's only one place I heard that before.. oh wait.. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think the look good. Watch out for potholes with those LOW profile tire. For now you can say "your shyts bling bling; my shyts bling BLAAOOWW" (ala 50 cent). Did you weight them compared with stock weight?

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Compared to the MS3 ... 24lb rim im sure they are close if they are any kind of light weight

Something i would never do.... You gotta have fun with the MS3 not creep around :dance:

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
well done, you have the first conversion!

from speed3 to cx7!!!

you should have just bought the cx7!

·
Registered
258 Posts
the car doesnt even look fast anymore... just ghettoed out... wheels are lame... sorry, but they take away from the car instead of add to it.. looks like a chrysler now.. and thats a major rip in my area... the wheels might look good on a big old sedan, but not on a 5 door sports coupe

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
why did you get a a ms3 which is purposely designed for driving and agility and then kill that with 20s?

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
[quote author=the415 link=topic=71696.msg1262526#msg1262526 date=1173705238]
why did you get a a ms3 which is purposely designed for driving and agility and then kill that with 20s?

[/quote]

i doubt 20's really affected his power by a whole lot in straight line acceleration, that its like he has a regular mazda3 now.
im sure he doesnt autocross either with 20s on.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.