Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I'm looking for some help or Information
I have a 2016 Mazda 3 hatchback with a little over a 100k on it, today I hit the highway and after hitting 3000rmp going to 3 I'm pretty sure my car went into limo mode, engine light is blinking and it's struggling for power. Started and restarted no problem, but will not hit above 3000rmp now and it struggles to get there, will limp along at 50km but looses power with any inclined area. I just fueled up somewhere I never do, could I have possibly got bad fuel and ruined an injector?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
definitely a chance of bad fuel, unlikely to be injector though
auto or manual
what code did it set

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey folks! I'm looking for some help or Information
I have a 2016 Mazda 3 hatchback with a little over a 100k on it, today I hit the highway and after hitting 3000rmp going to 3 I'm pretty sure my car went into limo mode, engine light is blinking and it's struggling for power. Started and restarted no problem, but will not hit above 3000rmp now and it struggles to get there, will limp along at 50km but looses power with any inclined area. I just fueled up somewhere I never do, could I have possibly got bad fuel and ruined an injector?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
A shot out of left field but hows the battery? I-stop can create issues if the battery is in a bad way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts