Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just updated the Mazda website with the 2013 model of the MZ3. It looks like the i Grand Touring will be available with the 6MT this year! The 2012 was 6AT only, much to my dismay...but this is great news!

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Yep the GT is fully loaded with the same navi that the CX5 has. USB post is also there.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Automatic A/C and Keyless Access & Start are now standard the i Touring and Grand Touring also. The Grand Touring also has the Blind Spot Monitoring System standard.

The i GT 'Tech Pkg' also has some nice new extras this year-
Fog Lights
Side mirrors with integrated turn signals
& Clear lens LED tail lights

My only gripe is that my favorite color is gone- Sky Blue Mica!? :cry:

I can't wait for the new 189hp 2.5L Skyactiv engine from the 2014 Mazda6 to find its way into the Mazda3 s! I'd love to see that happen mid-year!

I stopped by my Mazda dealer earlier this afternoon to check out the 2013 models they had on the lot. But I ended up taking a 2012 Mazda6 i Touring for a spin and really liked it...especially at almost $7k off sticker! $17,400 plus TTT and it still has the plastic on the seats....it's tempting! :huh:

·
Registered
36 Posts
So excited to have the TomTom nav in the center of the dash opposed to the "postage stamp" nav from the 12's. Trading my '06 Mazda3 GT w/Nav in for a '13 i GT w/ Tech. So happy I waited 1 more year to get USB and a great Nav.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the dealer send me a image of the 2013 igt with navigation ,do u guys think it have way too many screen ? lol

he is asking for $25945***+tax and tags, kinda pricey? :huh:

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Price seems high but negotiate it down. I hope that navi can be retrofitted into the 2010 model...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts