Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m getting extremely pissed the fuck off right now. I replaced both the driver side and passenger side cv axles but notice after a few days that my driver side is leaking. I was like oh probably damaged the seal easy fix so I bought one and it turns out wrong ya know so I put it all back together and the bitch was leaking so damn bad on my way home, so I parked it and bought 5 different seals from dif auto part stores all to big or to small so I bought one from the dealer and it kept leaking pouring out. So I warrenty out the axle for a new one hoping it’s just manufactured defect nope still leaking so I decided to buy another one from a place who rebuilds them and it’s still fucking leaking I am 5 minutes from trading this piece of shit i never had this damn problem before until this damn car, couldn’t find the fucking belt easily neither. If you had the same issue please tell me how it was resolved before I waiste any more money and it’s been sitting for about 2 to 3 months now because of this problem thank yoi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts