Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I don't own one, I believe we could have a thread where owners of the new gen start making their statement in here. It will be good to see the variety of colors people are getting, how much they love the car (maybe even a comparison of the first gen if they owned one).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Me!
My thread is here with a ton of pictures http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=137700.0
I absolutely love it. I used to be a person that hated driving, I would always think "How do people LIKE going on a day driving trip", any driving over 30 min I would quench at the thought of it. (Probably a combination of a crappy car and an automatic transmission)

Now with the 6spd 10 I can't wait for any excuse to hop in my car, 1/2 the time I just feel like going for a 30 or 40 min cruise with the moonroof tilted open and the music blasting.

While I didn't own a 04-09 model, I test drove one, and 2010 definitely seems like a giant upgrade (no offense to previous gen owner 09 I test drove still seemed like a great car to own)
My friend has a Protege5 and he test drove the 10 and loved it, saying he will definitely be getting a Mazda 3 as his next car.

Some people may not like the exterior styling-- I personally like it except for maybe the smile, but don't hate it either.. But I don't even think about it when I am "Zoom-Zoom"ing down the highway

1 - 2 of 2 Posts