Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 involved in a front end collision. Located in Phoenix Az. Most everything is for sale, let me know what you want.

Some notable Items:

Corksport catback exhaust: should be in perfect condition, I will pull out and inspect soon

Engine ran perfect before accident, has 150K miles but perfect compression and have recipts of Mobile 1 synthetic changes every 5-6K miles

Interior and leather seats in perfect condition except glue on dashboard.

Send me your offers, at the end of two months the car goes to scrapyard!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Parting out a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 involved in a front end collision. Located in Phoenix Az. Most everything is for sale, let me know what you want.

Some notable Items:

Corksport catback exhaust: should be in perfect condition, I will pull out and inspect soon

Engine ran perfect before accident, has 150K miles but perfect compression and have recipts of Mobile 1 synthetic changes every 5-6K miles

pics of front brake calipers? are they the same as gen1s?

·
Registered
5 Posts

Some notable Items:

Can you ship axle back exhaust to 76039?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Do you have pics of interior trim? Looking for shifter bezel and possibly climate control. Please send or upload more pics.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You'll get a lot more interest in the vehicle if you posted more pics where there is actual LIGHT. A single picture, taken in the dark, doesn't tell much of a story.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts