Mazda3 Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You will be amazed how much better you will feel the car on track, with your body planted firmly to the seat. Great additions, and you'll wonder why you waited so long. My opinion is that auto crossing as a starter, will make you smoother on track. Your Road Atlanta Videos show this. :grin2:
Already feels great with everything. Had a cruise after my school's car show through the mountains. Was amazing.

I've never been to RA or have videos there. Not sure if you have me mixed up with another person? I started with autocross a few years back. I've done several of those. I've moved on to track driving. Did 3 hyperdrives (only one session) and now have done 5+ HPDE weekends? (8 20-30 minute sessions a weekend). All instructors have been nothing but happy with me and my car. I have one who thinks I should be in HPDE3 as I'm in HPDE2 Solo right now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Already feels great with everything. Had a cruise after my school's car show through the mountains. Was amazing.

I've never been to RA or have videos there. Not sure if you have me mixed up with another person? I started with autocross a few years back. I've done several of those. I've moved on to track driving. Did 3 hyperdrives (only one session) and now have done 5+ HPDE weekends? (8 20-30 minute sessions a weekend). All instructors have been nothing but happy with me and my car. I have one who thinks I should be in HPDE3 as I'm in HPDE2 Solo right now.
Your video above, I clicked on who posted it, and I clicked on other videos from rherold9. Now I see what happened. I clicked on a video that wasn't yours showing a guy in an RX8. Oops! (insert dork Icon here)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts