Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here. Currently I own a 2007 Mazda 3 Hatchback. Like most people here, I was thrown off by the new 2010 Mazda 3 with its Pichachu, smilie face look. However, I'll probably still get the new 2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback.

I was just wondering what 2010 Mazda 3 would look like with the Nissan 370z grill. I kinda like the grill because it has the snake fangs look.

I did a photoshop of the concept Mazda 3 with the 370z grill

Tell me what you guys think. I think it looks like a reptilian alien, instead of pichachu.

I've attached the photos. Hopefully the pictures show up since this is my first post.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here it is in blue and red.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More vivid colors: red and blue. Previous ones looks washed out.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
to bad that guy didnt get the look of the new mz3 right, his rendition is really good looking. i dont really care for the Z look though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
370z grill on the actual 2010 Mazda 3, rather than the concept version.

Dirty photoshop job.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
damn you've got some photoshop skills!

I think it looks sharp, but it's too bad that it deletes the fog lamps, I've always liked that part of my Mazda's nose.

Then again, if you're going to go to the trouble of making a 370 fascia fit a 3, moulding in some fog lamps would be easy :p

·
Registered
352 Posts
Don't give mazda any more ideas.

·
Registered
352 Posts
yeah that do look more like a catfish.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice photoshop job! But I still don't like it. It still has a smile, but smaller and now with teeth! :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts