Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup thats right people they're now at mazda south in Austin ......i just got the call a couple of minutes ago... and I'm about to go take a look at one.... I'm a bit nervous...lol but come and join me! :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im getting my oil changed today too... blah... i think they have the top trim level in sedan...that's what i asked for...but then again i don't like leather... :whistle2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just finished getting back from the dealership and got to test drive it and take some pics... and wow... there is a nice power increase....the interior is great and it does help once you see it in person... a great deal....but then again im leaning to a hatch this time.... not a sedan.... hmmm....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Btw the dealership called me again and said they got some 2010 wagons in FYI ... :shock:

·
Registered
7,739 Posts
I saw a couple hatches that they they were doing inventory on while i got my oil changed today (still had the white protective sheets on them. They all got moved somewhere by the time I came back out. :lol: The interior does look very very nice on the 2010s. The front end of the sedan still makes me want to laugh.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah me too going to check em out... liking wagons more and more....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts