Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the 2007 Mazda 3 Tail Lamp assembly? I like the look so much better than my solid red ones. Does anyone have any doubts that it will fit? And my last question is how easy are they to install....Thanks Alot.

-E60lover :D

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
You can order them from the sponsors here on the forums or you can check eBay. they are a direct fit and very easy to install, just remove the old ones and reinstall the new ones. They will be plug and play.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha....I am A BIMMER lover to heart and I have always had them. They are my favorite cars in the world...Next up...is Mazda. I used to have a Nissan Sentra aswell to drive around town and to work. It well; Was a Sentra and I was looking for a new Car. When I saw the Mz3, I was in love. It is one of my babies aswell and has never seen a drop of gas below 91 Octane. It really is a Baby bimmer. :D.

Look for me on Bimmerfest.com :)

Thanks for the help....

-e60lover

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
So i'm not the only one that sees BMW in its eyes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
thought i was the only one, i think the body lines are very simalar to BMW's newer "alternative styling" espessially in the new 3 series and overseas 1 series

wow this topic went off on a tangent pretty quick....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts