Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find someone who knows where I can find the front passenger lower cushion assembly (Black Leather) for a 2007 3 Touring hatch. Anyone seen these? RonTonkin?

My dealership was gracious enough to cut the seat cushion after they were doing some of the initial warranty work on it the first week I owned it (August). I have since been dealing with them trying to get their leather contractor to come in and match the leather panel and replace it. Well what a joke, apparently that guy says its a Nissan perforation pattern with a Chevy leather in a Ford color or some random combination of manufactures ( I'm not sure which was which) but it makes no sense. I'd maybe understand if the brands were in the same family but they aren't. So the first attempt didn't match so they had it for a few days and got nothing fixed. It's now March and I am getting sick of it. I'm demanding they replace that whole cushion assembly so I don't have to leave the damn thing with them for a few days again for them to come up with some half-ass match to the leather.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts